- Check all points and fill out digital inspection for customer.
- Check battery, alternator and starter motor. Check alternator for proper output and load test battery for sufficient output. Check starter motor for proper draw. Test system for parasitic drains. Suggest additional testing/replacing as needed. Connected battery to the charger. Rechecked battery. Battery failed. Replace battery.
- Remove & install new battery.
- Drain and replace engine oil and oil filter. Check and top off all fluid levels. Lubricate chassis where applicable.
- Remove all tires and rotate from front to rear and side to side.
- Remove & replace catalytic converter and resonator pipe assembly.
Sally W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2021