- Confirmed. Fuel lines rusted and leaking. Suggest replacing fuel and EVAP lines and rechecking. Ok.
- Drain and replace engine oil and oil filter. Check and top off all fluid levels. Lubricate chassis where applicable.
- FUEL AND EVAP LINES – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Fuel Tank.]
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- Remove tires from vehicle. Remove from rim and inspect for rust/ damage. Clean if necessary. Mount new tire on rim and inflate to correct pressure. Computer spin balance and add weight as necessary. Repeat for each tire being replaced. Torque all lug nuts to manufacturer specification.
Jeff R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/24/2020