- Check and adjust steering and suspension as necessary to bring vehicle with in manufacturer specifications. **May need additional parts and labor.** Does not include programming of steering angle sensor or modules related to adaptive cruise control, lane departure or auto parking.
- Heat shield around converter is loose. Secure with hose clamps.
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- R&R brake pads, clean and apply synthetic brake caliper grease. Service calipers and lube caliper slides also.
- R&R rear drums, clean shoes and apply synthetic brake caliper grease to backing plate behind shoes. Adjust shoes properly.
- Remove all tires and rotate from front to rear and side to side.
- TIE ROD END – Remove & Replace – Right Front Outer
Larry V. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2021