- Check All Lights, Windshield, Wiper Blades, Seat Belts, Brakes (Front and Rear), Suspension, Steering (Power Assist), Horn, Tires(Wear and Condition), Mirrors and Gas Cap.
- Engine And Cabin Air Filters – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- Remove all tires and wheels and balance on computerized balancer. Rotate Tires according to manufacturer's specifications. Re-install wheels and tires and torque lug nuts to proper specification.
- Tire balance is off. Suggest balancing and rechecking. Ok.
James K. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/24/2020