- Check All Lights, Windshield, Wiper Blades, Seat Belts, Brakes (Front and Rear), Suspension, Steering (Power Assist), Horn, Tires(Wear and Condition), Mirrors and Gas Cap.
- Drain and replace engine oil and oil filter. Check and top off all fluid levels. Lubricate chassis where applicable.
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- R&R brake pads, clean and apply synthetic brake caliper grease. Service calipers and lube caliper slides also.
- Remove all tires and rotate from front to rear and side to side.
- Remove tire to inspect. Tire pressure monitor sensor stem is leaking. Remove stem, clean hole, install new stem and recheck. Ok.
Mary Kay M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2020