- Check All Lights, Windshield, Wiper Blades, Seat Belts, Brakes (Front and Rear), Suspension, Steering (Power Assist), Horn, Tires(Wear and Condition), Mirrors and Gas Cap.
- Check and adjust steering and suspension as necessary to bring vehicle with in manufacturer specifications. **May need additional parts and labor.** Does not include programming of steering angle sensor or modules related to adaptive cruise control, lane departure or auto parking.
- Drain oil from oil pan. Remove oil filter and replace with new. Fill system to manufacturer specification and clean any residue left from this service. Check and top off all fluid levels. Lubricate chassis where applicable.
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- Remove tires from vehicle. Remove from rim and inspect for rust/ damage. Clean if necessary. Mount new tire on rim and inflate to correct pressure. Computer spin balance and add weight as necessary. Repeat for each tire being replaced. Torque all lug nuts to manufacturer specification.
Casey S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2020