CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-09T22:01:58+00:002004 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-09T22:01:58+00:00
- Check and adjust steering and suspension as necessary to bring vehicle with in manufacturer specifications. **May need additional parts and labor.** Does not include programming of steering angle sensor or modules related to adaptive cruise control, lane departure or auto parking.
- Check Power Steering Lines. Currently leaking. Suggest replacing steering rack and pinion and aligning.
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box with BG Power Steering System Cleaner. Then replace with BG Power Steering Fluid with additives to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – F150
Timo H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/8/2020