CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-23T23:02:55+00:002011 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-23T23:02:55+00:00
- Check all points and fill out digital inspection for customer.
- Check All Lights, Windshield, Wiper Blades, Seat Belts, Brakes (Front and Rear), Suspension, Steering (Power Assist), Horn, Tires(Wear and Condition), Mirrors and Gas Cap.
- Check battery, alternator and starter motor. Check alternator for proper output and load test battery for sufficient output. Check starter motor for proper draw. Test system for parasitic drains. Suggest additional testing/replacing as needed.
- Battery – Remove & Replace
- Drain oil from oil pan. Remove oil filter and replace with new. Fill system to manufacturer specification and clean any residue left from this service.
- Engine And Cabin Air Filters – Remove & Replace
- Remove & install all three windshield wiper blades.
- Remove all tires and rotate from front to rear and side to side.
- R&R brake pads, clean and apply synthetic brake caliper grease. Service calipers and lube caliper slides also.
- Replace Rear Brake Pads, R&R Brake Rotors & Install New, Service Brake Calipers & Lube Sliders
Doug G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2021