CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-27T22:01:51+00:002014 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-27T22:01:51+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Connect positive pressure system to vehicle and flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Remove bleeding system and road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Clean battery cable ends and seal with corrosive inhibitor.
- ENGINE AND CABIN AIR FILTERS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- Replace All 3 Wipers
- Replace Right Front Running Light Bulb
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box with BG Power Steering System Cleaner. Then replace with BG Power Steering Fluid with additives to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- Towed In. No Start. Started Up For Us.
Amy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/26/2020