CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-02T22:00:54+00:002010 Nissan Cube CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-02T22:00:54+00:00
- Check All Lights, Windshield, Wiper Blades, Seat Belts, Brakes (Front and Rear), Suspension, Steering (Power Assist), Horn, Tires(Wear and Condition), Mirrors and Gas Cap.
- Check and adjust steering and suspension as necessary to bring vehicle with in manufacturer specifications. **May need additional parts and labor.** Does not include programming of steering angle sensor or modules related to adaptive cruise control, lane departure or auto parking.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower, Both
- Drain and replace engine oil and oil filter. Check and top off all fluid levels. Lubricate chassis where applicable.
- Flange at catalytic converter is broken. Remove flange and weld in sleeve
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
- R&R brake pads, clean and apply synthetic brake caliper grease. Service calipers and lube caliper slides also.
Kelly F. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/1/2020