CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-19T22:02:03+00:002010 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-19T22:02:03+00:00
- Blower motor replaced and system checked. Operating as designed at this time.
- Drain oil from oil pan. Remove oil filter and replace with new. Fill system to manufacturer specification and clean any residue left from this service.
- Inspected vehicle and found power steering line leaking. Replaced power steering hose and clamps to correct leak. Cleaned and rechecked. All ok at this time.
- Inspected vehicle and found the blower motor has power but does smell like it burnt out. Suggest replacing blower motor.
- Perform check and fill out form for customer
John F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2021